win-winHonest and trustworthy, service first
Canvas bags are relatively environmentally friendly. They are naturally degradable, but they are difficult to implement because of their high cost. However, their durability and firmness are much higher than those of non-woven bags. They are still very cost-effective, but the cost is too high to be popularized in a large area, so non-woven bags are not popular
1. The material of canvas bag is the same as that of cotton bag, which is made of cotton from nature. Of course, it is environmentally friendly as mentioned above;
2. The biggest cost of environmental protection canvas bags is fabrics. Some non-woven bags use environmental protection ink. Generally, they will not cut corners on work and materials in order to save that little money (unless they are deceived by the manufacturer). It can also be called environmental protection here;
3. It's strong and durable. I noticed that the cloth of the environmental protection canvas bag that has been used for two years has not been damaged, but the thread has been opened in some places (sometimes heavy things are pressed, and the manufacturer's work is not good), so the workmanship is exquisite. This is from the publicity time;
4. Canvas environmental protection bags have many fabrics and lines, most of which are fine and flat, with good printing and imaging effect.
5. It's easy to clean. There will be a little deformation after washing, because pure cotton will shrink. This is much better than non-woven fabrics.
Canvas: a thick cotton or linen fabric. It is named for its initial use in sails. Generally, plain weave is used, a small amount of twill weave is used, and multi strand yarn is used for warp and weft yarn. Canvas is usually divided into coarse canvas and fine canvas. Coarse canvas, also known as canopy cloth, is usually woven with 4 ~ 7 strands of No. 58 (10 British thread). The fabric is firm, folding resistant and has good waterproof performance. It is used for automobile transportation, covering of open warehouse and camping in the field. Fine canvas warp and weft yarn is generally 2 strands 58 to 6 strands 28 (10 British thread / 2 ~ 21 British thread / 6), which is used to make labor protection clothing and articles. After dyeing, it can also be used as shoes, travel bags, backpacks and other fabrics. In addition, there are rubber canvas, shielding canvas for fire prevention and radiation protection, and canvas for paper machine.